Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Very Best

I have never been to the place that serves the world’s greatest cup of coffee or the best apple pie. I don’t know where these places are. My travels in life have not led me to sample these items, but I have found the location of one such beverage that is better at in Durham, N.C. then any other place I have ever consumed the drink. It is so good that I will make the claim that it is the world’s greatest. Yes people you should travel from wherever you live to Durham, N.C. to try the best root beer in the world. The Chipotle on Erwin Road has the world’s greatest root beer. The best Barq’s root beer pours of the soda fountain at this location. I was as shocked to taste this liquid delight as you are to read that the best root beer resides in North Carolina. But it’s true. I wouldn’t lead you astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment